Do you currently have several IRAs held with separate IRA custodians? All of these IRAs could be costing you unnecessary fees. Combining your existing IRAs into one IRA at CNB will eliminate all the separate IRA fees, simplify future paperwork, allow you to view all investments on one statement, and give you the ability to contact one reliable source for processing and account information.
CNB charges one low annual base fee regardless of the number of investments in the IRA or the total value of those investments. Transaction and asset holding fees may apply depending on the type of investments, so call us today for a quote on your fees and to confirm that the investments can be held by CNB. We will be happy to help you consolidate your accounts in an effort to save you time, money, and the hassle of dealing with multiple companies.
Are you ready to move your existing IRAs to CNB? It’s easy, just follow these simple steps:
- If you do not already have an IRA with CNB, complete the CNB IRA Application.
- Please include a check made payable to Community National Bank for the base fee and set up fee.
- If you already have an IRA established at CNB you can skip this step.
- Complete the CNB Transfer Request Form.
- Check with the previous institution to see if a signature medallion guarantee is required.
- Attach a statement from the previous IRA custodian.
- Are you transferring cash to purchase an investment?
- Complete the CNB Investment Authorization Form.
- Attach any necessary investment company subscription agreements, applications, etc.
- If you are transferring investments only and no cash you may skip this step.
- Send all completed forms and the check for fees to CNB:
Community National Bank
225 Main St – PO Box 225
Seneca, KS 66538