There are many tax and savings benefits to making contributions to a Traditional, Roth, or SEP IRA. Please refer to the following information to check your eligibility limits for making a contribution:
To make a contribution to an IRA with CNB follow these simple steps:
- If you do not already have an IRA with CNB, complete the CNB IRA Application.
- Please include a check made payable to Community National Bank for the base fee and set up fee.
- If you already have an IRA established at CNB you can skip this step.
- Complete the CNB Contribution Form.
- Include a check made payable to Community National Bank for the contribution amount. Checks made payable to the investment sponsors cannot be accepted.
- Complete the CNB Investment Authorization Form to direct us on how to invest your funds.
- Attach any necessary investment subscription agreements, applications, etc.
- Send all completed forms and checks to CNB:
Community National Bank
225 Main St – PO Box 225
Seneca, KS 66538