When service matters...
You need an IRA custodian with a service-oriented staff
You expect next day turnaround to be the norm, not the exception
You want a custodian with years of experience
You deserve a custodian with fair and reasonable fees
...you need Community National BankLearn More
CUSTODY SERVICE FOR SELF-DIRECTED IRAS WITH STANDARD AND ALTERNATIVE ASSETS
With over 30 years of experience in the custody of self-directed IRAs, Community National Bank has built a solid reputation for exceptional service, accuracy, and competitive fees. We allow you to combine a broad myriad of investment products, including alternative assets of your choice, within a single IRA.
- IRA Fee Comparison
- Hold a broad array of investment products in a single IRA
- Hold any number of assets, at any value, all in one IRA for the same low base fee (other fees may apply, see our fee schedule for details)
- Combine existing IRAs to reduce fees and paperwork
- Services for Financial Advisors
- Information for IRA Owners
- Private Bank Stock
- Follow our new LinkedIn page!
- IRS Form 5498
IRS Form 5498 has been mailed to IRA owners that made a 2017 contribution and is available online now.
- Have you been notified by your current IRA custodian that they will no longer hold your investment?
Recently several companies have announced that they will no longer hold certain alternative investments within IRAs. If you receive notice that your investment can no longer be held with your current institution please take time to look into your options.