When service matters...
You need an IRA custodian with a service-oriented staff
You expect next day turnaround to be the norm, not the exception
You want a custodian with years of experience
You deserve a custodian with fair and reasonable fees
...you need Community National BankLearn More
CUSTODY SERVICE FOR SELF-DIRECTED IRAS WITH STANDARD AND ALTERNATIVE ASSETS
With 30 years of experience in the custody of self-directed IRAs, Community National Bank has built a solid reputation for exceptional service, accuracy, and competitive fees. We allow you to combine a broad myriad of investment products, including alternative assets of your choice, within a single IRA.
- IRA Fee Comparison
- Hold a broad array of investment products in a single IRA
- Hold any number of assets, at any value, all in one IRA for the same low base fee (other fees may apply, see our fee schedule for details)
- Combine existing IRAs to reduce fees and paperwork
- Services for Financial Advisors
- Information for IRA Owners
- Private Bank Stock
- IRS Form 5498
IRS Form 5498 will be mailed by May 31st to IRA owners that made a 2017 contribution.
- Have you been notified by your current IRA custodian that they will no longer hold your investment?
Doing nothing could cause the investment to be distributed from your IRA as a taxable event. Take action! Compare fees and customer service, consider the ramifications of a distribution, then choose CNB!