Notice: Community National Bank consists of our main office and Retirement Plans Division located in Seneca, Kansas plus three branches located in the following Kansas communities: Sabetha, Tonganoxie, and Basehor. We are not affiliated with any other entity using the name Community National Bank.
Retirement Plans Division
Community National Bank is one of the leading providers, among national banks, of custody services for self-directed IRAs. We’re small enough to care, but large enough to meet your needs. Our Retirement Plans Division has been providing custodial services for self-directed retirement plans since 1985, working nationwide with investment advisors, financial planners, and individuals. Please read on for a quick review of what we can offer you.
- We specialize in providing custody services for self-directed accounts including:
♦ Traditional IRAs
♦ Roth IRAs
♦ Simplified Employee Pension Plans – SEPs
- Our custodial service ensures flexibility through the myriad of products allowed within a single self-directed account including, but not limited to, the following public and private investment products. If you have a question regarding custody of a particular investment, please contact us by phone at (800)680-0340 or e-mail at email@example.com.
|♦ Mutual Funds
||♦ Limited Partnerships*
||♦ Private Placements*
|♦ Certificates of Deposit
||♦ Other non-standard investments*
*Prior to acceptance of any investment for custody, a copy of the subscription document and/or offering materials may be required to determine administrative feasibility.
All investments, with the exception of the CNB savings balance and any CNB certificates of deposit, are not FDIC insured; are not obligations of the bank; are not guaranteed by the bank; and involve risks, including possible loss of principal.
- Reasonable fees – We make every effort to maintain our fees at a reasonable level for the service we provide.
- Efficiency of processing – A hard-working, service-oriented staff, make next day turnaround on paperwork the norm rather than the exception.
- You have the ability to work with an investment advisor of your choice or self-direct your own account.
- During normal business hours you will receive a personal greeting from one of our personnel.
- Our personnel have the expertise, through training and experience, to assist you with questions regarding the rules and regulations of IRAs.
You are urged to seek professional guidance and/or consider proper diversification and risk tolerance before directing any investment activity. CNB does not recommend or evaluate the prudence, merit, viability or suitability of any investment and will not be responsible for the performance of any investment product. Community National Bank (CNB) will provide custodial services with respect to the investments in your IRA, but we do not provide investment advice or information, nor are we the agent, partner, employee, representative, or affiliate of any financial representative, product sponsor or other individual or entity except as otherwise disclosed. We are not responsible for and are not bound by any representations, warranties, statements, agreements, disclosures, advice or information made by any such person beyond the terms and provisions contained in the CNB Custodial Agreement, Disclosure Statements, or other CNB forms or CNB documents.